Notice Regarding Insurance Plans:
- We ask that patients bring their insurance cards with them to appointments, we use this information for accurate billing.
- As a courtesy we file all insurance claims.
- CO-Payments are expected to be paid at the time of service.
- Patient will be billed for any balance after the insurance has processed.
- After insurance has processed bill should be paid within 30 days.
We do not participate with HMOs
Insurance Plans Accepted:
Strand Orthopaedic Consultants are participants under the following plans:
- Beech Street
- Blue Choice (patient needs to bring Referral Authorization from PCP)
- Blue Cross PPC
- Blue Cross SC State Plan
- Blue Cross Federal Employees Plan
- Carolina Care Plan (CCP)
- First Health
- Health Care Savings
- Medicaid SC (no Select Health, First Choice, Unison or PEP – HMO's)
- Medicare (no HMO's)
- Medicare Replacements (certain policies only)
- New York Government Employee Benefit (NYGEB) [United]
- Planned Administrators (PAI)
- South Carolina Local Government Assurance Group (SCLGAG)
- Tricare Standard (no TriCare Prime or TriCare Reserve)
- TriCare for Life
- United HealthCare (Choice Plus, Options PPO, Indemnity)
- Workers Compensation (SC only)